frequently asked questions
Let us tell you why you need a coach!
Coaching is a synthesis of elements from business, personal development and sports. Like having a mentor who believes in your goals, then acts as a manager to break down the goals into steps, then acts as a personal trainer to keep you on track and sports coach to give you feedback to improve your game.
- No one needs a coach, but rather everyone can benefit from having a coach.
- Individuals who are going through a transition in life and need support of a coach to re-examine their lives.
- Individuals who are committed to self-improvement or want to explore new ways of living their lives.
- Organizations who invest in the physical, and mental well-being of their staff for their own personal development in line with the needs of the company.
- To find the hidden strength you possess to help you reach your dreams and goals.
- For support, for guidance and mentorship.
- To encourage and motivate employees so that they feel empowered and satisfied in their roles so that they can reach optimal performance for the company.
- Individuals from a range of backgrounds, including banking and real estate sectors.
- MBA students from the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and the National University of Singapore.
- Senior management from OCBC Bank and the Royal Bank of Scotland.
With over 10 years of industry experience we provide a high level of quality and assurance to our clients ranging from top executives, financial advisors and mba students. we have partner with reputed institutions like the london business school to provide training to executives that consistently show improved morale, better employee retention and more proffesional representatives of the organization.
Start your journey today
Find out more about our coaching sessions